Indian Railways has been bringing in drastic changes from time to time for passenger convenience. Now, the railways has introduced an online reservation chart facility that lets passengers check their booked ticket status with just a click of a button. For the convenience of the passengers etrainstatus has included the facility on the website. With this facility, the passengers can get the information of booked, vacant and partially booked seats online. Passengers can view the first reservation chart online 4 hours before the scheduled departure of the train. They can view the second chart about 30 minutes before the scheduled departure of the train.
IRCTC Online Reservation Chart: Complete Details
Indian Railways from time and again has been coming up with initiatives to make the travel more safer and convenient for the travelers. The IRCTC online reservation chart is the latest addition to the list. With online reservation charts in place, the passengers can no longer waste their time looking for the pasted physical charts in railway stations. They can get the complete information about the booked, partially booked and vacant train berths after the preparation of the reservation chart. The new feature is made available on both the desktop and mobile version of the etrainstatus website.
How to Check Vacant Berths After Chart Preparation Online?
To facilitate hassle-free travel, Indian Railways has introduced the online reservation chart system. The new feature lets passengers check the vacant berth status of running trains. At etrainstatus, we have included the online reservation chats on our website. The IRCTC online reservation charts offer a complete picture of the train layout, berth status, occupancy details and more. Here, we have provided a detailed step by step procedure to check the online reservation charts on etrainstatus.
- Visit the official etrainstatus website
- Navigate to More on the header bar and click on it.
- You will then get a drop down menu
- Scroll down to find the online charts and tap on it.
- You will then be taken to the etrainstatus reservation chart page
- Input, train number, name, date of journey, boarding station, and click on “Get Train Chart”
- You can then click on the travel class of your choice to get the vacant berth details.
- You can view the coach-wise and class-wise vacant berths that are present on the train.
- Clicking on a specific berth gives the complete list of vacant berths/seats present in the train.
The online reservation chart thereby enables prospective travelers or users to facilitate online ticket booking.