IRCTC is offering 10% cashback of up to Rs 100 on a minimum transaction amount of Rs 1000 when you shop using iMudra VCC (Virtual credit card). The offer applies to registered iMudra users with a valid card issued through the iMudra app. It must be noted that the transaction should be of e-commerce nature,i.e., payment should be made online for the purchase of goods or services. It is a limited period offer and is valid from April 6, 2020, to May 5, 2020.
What is IRCTC iMudra App?
IRCTC iMudra app is a digital wallet launched by IRCTC to enable secure transactions to its users. The digital wallet can be used across multiple platforms such as smartphones, tablets and laptops. iMudra digital wallet can be used for booking train tickets, flight bookings, send and receive money and more. The iMudra physical card can also be used to withdraw cash from the ATM. The app also offering exclusive launch offers that are tailor-made to enhance your experience.
How to Get 10% Cashback Up to Rs 100 Using IRCTC iMudra Virtual Card?
- Download IRCTC iMudra app from the Google Play or the App Store
- Sign up for the app and create an account by providing the requisite details
- Go to Cards > Generate Card details >Activate card for the online transaction.
- Load money (Rs 1000) to the card using UPI
- Go to any online website( Amazon or Flipkart) and shop for Rs 1000
- A cashback amount of Rs 100 would be credited within three days from the date of the successful transaction.